We can’t wait to welcome you back – with all your favourite stores reopening from 6pm until midnight tomorrow, Friday 29th October.
To understand which retailers are open, please visit here or check with individual stores as trading hours may vary.
· While restrictions are easing, we will continue the enhanced cleaning and sanitisation operations we have implemented, including hand sanitiser at all entrances
· Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
· Physical and digital signage and PA announcements reminding customers to maintain a healthy distance
· Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
· Traffic and density management in our carparks and our malls
· Additional customer service staff to assist with managing social distancing
· Designated entry and exit points
· Queuing areas in high traffic locations and entrances
You can also continue to help the community during the reopening period by considering our tips and tricks to help plan your trip:
· Plan your shopping trip by utilising the Popular Arrivals Time tool on our website
· Check in via the Service Victoria COVID Safe Check-in QR Code supplied on all entries
· Visit early and check our website for updates
· Keep a healthy 1.5 metres distance from other customers and team members
· Ensure you wear a well fitted face mask
· Maintain good hygiene including washing your hands or using the hand sanitiser provided
And remember, please respect others and if you feel unwell, please stay home.
We will continue to monitor and act upon the advice of the Victorian Government and you can stay up to date by visiting: health.vic.gov.au or www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.