Goodlife Health Clubs (Temporarily Closed)
Please note bookings are required.
- Once registered, you will be able to book by clicking the club name below for workouts or classes up to 7 days in advance.
- Maximum of 1 workout or class per day, per member.
- Only paying members can book workouts or classes.
- You can cancel your booking online, up to 1 hour prior using your account login. If repeated non-attendance occurs you will be charged a fee.
- Workout Sessions and Classes are limited, please be mindful of others if you’ve booked and you can’t attend to please cancel your booking by logging back in, and removing that class.
- You will be scanned in for your workout session or class at reception. To avoid congregation outside the club, we ask that, if applicable, you wait in your car until 5-10min prior to your session, otherwise maintain 1.5m when lining up to enter the club.
- Bring a towel - no towel, no workout.
- Bring your own mat to train on.
- Bring your own water bottle - water fountains will be temporarily unavailable.
- No lockers, changing facilities or showers are available at this time.
Please visit here for more information: https://www.goodlife.com.au/vic-online-booking/
One of the premier health clubs in Melbourne, Goodlife features a sizeable functional training area (used for TRX team training, boxing, kettle bells and more), sauna & steam rooms, pilates, yoga and childcare facilities.