Chantelle Baker's top picks at Sephora02 May 2019
As Australia’s most in-demand celebrity makeup artist Chantelle Baker has amassed a thriving social media following and is a leading authority in the mass market beauty space to boot.
We have teamed up with Chantelle Baker this Mother's Day and we want you to win it for your mumma and give you the chance to win a curated Sephora beauty bag by Chantelle Baker.
Featuring her favourite products to create an on the go natural look and products that can be easily transitioned into a glamorous look.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
See below her top picks and what's included in the prize:
- Zoeva Brush Set Rose Golden Vol 1: 'Great set of brushes for creating natural looks and perfect for intensifying an evening look. Everything you need!
- Huda Beauty Warm Beauty Obsessions: 'The perfect palette for Autumn/Winter.'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream: 'This palette does everything! Cream contour, eyeshadow, blush and highlight!'
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette: 'Adds the perfect glow to any finished look.'
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick: 'Amazing for Mums on the go, great coverage and easy to use.'
- Becca Shimmer Skin: 'An essential for any woman! This is a must! Mix it to your fave foundation or moisturiser for an instant glow! Great for during the day when you need a pick me up too!'
- Fenty Gloss Bomb: 'Amazing gloss for any skin tone.'
- Becca Lip definer: 'A beautiful day tone and so creamy!.'
- Anastasia Dip Brow: 'A little bit goes a long way here. Make sure you use a brush to apply this, my favourite is an angle shaped brush.
- Ole Hendriksen Primer: 'This primer is a game changer, brightens the skin and primes all at once. I use this on EVERYONE!'
- Outrageous Sephora Mascara: 'Highly pigmented mascara that gives the best bold lashes.'
To WIN this amazing prize tell us what the best beauty or fashion tip is that your Mum passed on to you.
We asked Chantelle what's the best beauty tip your Mother passed on to you and she said 'My mother would always say moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! I remember watching her apply her moisturser every morning when I was younger and to this day I can still recall the scent of the cream!'
Click here to enter!
Curated Sephora beauty bag by Chantelle Baker valued at $599.